Anwar Ibrahim’s RM3 Billion Fund and Master Accounts Part 2 October 9, 2009Posted by malaysianstory in A New Chapter, Anwar Ibrahim, Malaysian Story, Pakatan Rakyat.
Tags: Anwar Ibrahim, Malaysian Story, RM3 Billion
… Continue from Anwar Ibrahim’s RM3 Billion Fund and Master Accounts Part 1
4. Amongst the most significant corporate exercises is the takeover of Sikap-Power, the concession holder of the Independent Power Project (LPP) at Lumut, Perak. The concession was sold to MRCB on the instruction of Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim and MRCB later injected the ‘concession into Malakof Berhad, which is the subsidiary of MRCB. I believe that a profit of about RM50 million from this deal went to one of DSAI’s political funds.
5. A male Chinese named Tong Kooi Ong, is also involved significantly in raising, financial assistance for Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim. Tong Kooi Ong is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Phileo Allied Berhad, which is listed on the Main Board of the KLSE. Phileo Allied Bank is also under the control of Tong Kooi Ong. Tong Kooi Ong came into contact with Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim on mv introduction and they subsequently became very close. Tong Kooi Ong subsequently disclosed to me that in return -for the favours granted to him by Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, he had established a “Master Account” -under his control. From which financial contributions could be made for the interests of Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim. This Master Account is to derive revenues from the holding of shares and buildings. At one pointTong Kooi Ong confided in me that the Master Account was worth RM200 million based on the values of shares and building assigned to it.
6. 1 believe there are at least 20 other “Master Accounts” established for Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim by his various cronies. I believe that the total funds in these 20 Master Accounts run into more that RM3 billion.DSAI’s modus operandi is to divide and rule and the operator of each Master Account is not aware of the existence of the other Master Accounts.I believe the Government is aware of who these cronies are.
7. As far as I know and through my own involvement, more than RM120Million has been paid to Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, his cronies and the Organisations he used to advance his own political ambitions. For example it is within my personal knowledge that on the instructions of Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim funds from the Master Account was paid to himself and the following personsand organisations known to be affiliated or connected to him between 1992 to 1997:-
(1) to himself (DSAI) – RM50 million
(2) Dato Abdullah Ahmad (UN) – RM 5 Million
(3) Dato Nasaruddin Jalil – RM.10 Million
(4) Asia Pacific Policy Centre (APPC) – RM 38 million & Douglas H. Paal – (USD 10.0 Million)
(5) Institut Kajian Dasar – (IKD)RM5 Million
(6) Aliran & Dr. Chandra Muzaffar – RM5 Million
(7) ABIM – RM 5 Million
International Institute of Islamic Thoughts (IIIT) – RM 2Million
(8) A UK-based Islamic Foundation – RM 1 Million
TOTAL RM 121 Million
8. I am also informed that Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim instructed Tong Kooi Ong to take into his employ Puan Shamsidar and one Encik Rahman, which he did. Puan Shamsidar is the wife of Encik Azmin Ali, the Private Secretary to Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim. It is widely known that Puan Sh’amsidar is generously remunerated and is provided with a car and driver and most of the time she did not need to go to work.
9. 1 must make a special mention of the American based Organisation called Asia Pacific Policy Centre (APPC) headed by Douglas H. Paal, the former Senior Director from Asian Affairs (1989 to 1993) of the National Security Council (NSC) of the United States of America. Douglas H. Paal left the National Security Council to start APPC in 1993 funded mainly by contributions from Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim. I was responsible for arranging USD 10 Million in contributions to APPC and Doualas. H. Paal on Datuk Seri Anwar’s instructions. I believe that other cronies of Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim also made substantial contributions to APPC and Douglas H. Paal. Although I cannot ascertain the exact quantum of their contributions I am convinced that they ran into millions of US Dollars. APPC and Douglas H. Paal are one of the main vehicles used by Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim to promote his image in the Western countries, mainly in Washington, USA and the United Kingdom and other European nations. APPC also lobbied strongly for Datuk Seri Anwar lbrahim with the international media organisations.